For our customers we develop and supply force measuring equipment of all kinds. These include, for example:
- Sensors for brake force measurement on vehicles (block brake, disc brake)
- Anchoring force load cells (usage at waterway intersection Magdeburg)
- Force sensitive axles on vehicles
- Force sensitive shift forks in gear boxes
- Load sensors on forklifts and other vehicles
- Biaxial force measuring axes, in order to detect force and its effective direction exactly
For load measurement on hoists, we manufacture (redundant) load measuring axles, e.g. for rope end points or rope pulleys as well as rope force sensors and tension sensors according to customer requirements.
Crane safety technology
For the safe monitoring of the lifting capacity we offer the "Load Monitor LM R5" with the following features:
- Available with one or two channels
- Has 4 or 8 freely adjustable relays with 12 different switching functions (e.g. overload and underload, load increase, etc.)
- Records the used full load hours in accordance with FEM 9.755 and can transfer the signals via a parameterizable current output, e.g. to a large display
- Is compact, lightweight and designed for harsh conditions (ideal for retrofitting).
In addition, we offer special solutions for special load monitoring cases (large number of signals or complex switching functions) based on a PLC.
Measuring and testing equipment
We develop, supply and maintain measuring and testing equipment for a wide range of applications. These include:
- Stationary wheel load measuring devices for railway technology
- The lightest mobile wheel load measuring device on the rail technology market (can be installed and operated by one person)
- Test benches for quality assurance and product development (test bench for forklift drives, forks)
- Test stands for characteristic curves of any kind (for example rubber buffers, springs)
- Test stands for bogie frames of heavy rail and light rail vehicles / trams (static tests to check the adjustment dimensions after revisions, dynamic test rigs for endurance tests of components)
The test stands are designed for both manufacturers and operators of railways. In addition, we provide a wide range of services on test stands at our customers' sites.