That's what makes us stand out
- Full service engineering from a single source
- Knowledge across industries
- Manufacturer-independent solutions
- Excellent quality
All from a single source
With over 50 qualified and experienced employees, we develop integrated engineering solutions from a single source.
We support our customers in all phases of engineering.
- Planning and consulting
- Project planning and design
- Calculation and simulation
- Experimental measuring technology
- Component testing
- Services provided by certified experts
- Software development
Our team encompasses not only experienced engineers but also certified or accredited experts in the various fields.
Knowledge across industries
Whether materials handling technology, rail vehicles and special vehicles, cranes or construction machines, we support manufacturers and operators in solving complex mechanical engineering issues.
Static tests, life tests and prototype tests are carried out in our internal test fields.
Highest quality standards
When solving complex mechanical engineering issues, we always set the highest standards. Our quality management is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015.
The history of IFF
The three letters "IFF" represent a long tradition: 60 years of engineering services made in Leipzig
- 1956 - Foundation of the Institut für Fördertechnik (IFF, Materials Handling Institute) in Leipzig
- 1979 - 1990 - Research centre of the Schwermaschinenbaukombinat TAKRAF (Heavy Machinery Combine TAKRAF)
- 1990 - 1992 - TAKRAF IFF GmbH, Institut für Fördertechnik und Fertigungsprozessgestaltung (Institute for Materials Handling and Production Engineering)
- from Nov 1992 - Privatization and renaming as IFF Engineering & Consulting GmbH after management buy-out/buy-in
IFF since 1990