Endurance test of cabins
We carry out endurance tests of vehicle cabins based on field measurements.
In addition to the lifetime tests, we also prepare damage analyzes by simulating operating conditions of the vehicle on the test bench. Examples are simulations of vibration tests on cabs for mobile cranes or on road sweepers.
ECE R29 Driver's cabin test to protect occupants
We carry out tests on vehicle cabs in accordance with the requirements of the ECE R29 for the protection of occupants in the event of a frontal collision or rollover. Components of the tests are:
- Carrying out the required tests frontal impact and lateral impact as well as verification of the strength of the roof
- Experimental procedure including video recording and damage documentation
ROPS according to DIN EN 3471
We carry out tests of rollover protective structures of earthmoving machines. Components of the tests are:
- Carrying out of tests simulating the tipping over and overturning of the vehicle
- Lateral energy input depending on the vehicle mass and vehicle category
- Simulation of the upside-down position with double vehicle load
- Load entry from the rear (rolling back of the vehicle)
- Measurement of forces and deformations
- Accompanying stress measurements on customer request possible
FOPS according to DIN EN 3449
We carry out tests of protective structures against falling objects on earth-moving machines. In this test method, a reference block with an energy input of 11,600 joules falls on the protective structure in free fall.
TOPS according to DIN EN 13531
We carry out tests of tip-over protection structures for earth-moving machines. In the course of the test, the tipping over of the vehicle is simulated.
Do you need an inspection of the safety of your construction machinery? Then you have come to the right place. Our team consists of highly qualified experts who have extensive knowledge and many years of experience in the field of construction and mobile work machines. Contact us.
Phone: +49(0)341 48752 269